See what people are saying about Katherine!
I'm Katherine Waters-Clark, a Professional Realtor and Accredited Buyer's Agent. It's nice to meet you! I have the BEST job in the world. Every day, I spend time with individuals, couples, families, empty-nesters who are changing their lives by buying or selling a home. My role is to advise, guide, and support them with the BEST real estate information and service out there as they transition from one life phase to another. I get to help make their dreams come true. I help them find home.
My mission is simple: I want to provide the very highest-quality service to homebuyers and sellers who are READY to buy and READY to sell. I value integrity, authenticity, and trust above all else. When we are working together, I will put your home-buying and home-selling interests above all else. My clients and I have a GREAT time before, during, and after they find or sell their home! That's because I am interested in the whole moving process (not just "the deal") for individuals, couples and families and will support you before, during, and after your move. It can be overwhelming, stressful, aggravating, and downright scary to move into - or out of - a house. I am here to support you through it.
I work primarily in towns north of Boston (Winchester, Arlington, Woburn, Cambridge, Stoneham, Reading, Melrose, Lexington, to name a few). However, because I work for RE/MAX (the #1 real estate company in the world), I am connected to realtors all around Massachusetts, as well as top-notch, amazing realtors all around the country --- and globally. Yes, it's true: I can connect you with a fantastic Realtor in Spain, in France, In Poland - almost anywhere in the world.
1. National Association of Realtors (NAR)
2. Massachusetts Association of Realtors (MAR)
3. Greater Boston Real Estate Board (GREB)
4. Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC)
5. Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
6. RE/MAX International
1. College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
2. West Essex Regional High School, North Caldwell, NJ
3. American Real Estate Academy, Waltham, MA
4. Harvard University - Communications Coursework
5. Boston University - PR Writing Coursework
Community Volunteerism includes:
1. Girl Scouts - Girl Scout Leader 2003-present
2. Board Member/Fundraising Chair, Parent To Parent, Winchester, MA 2006-present
3. Co-Chair, Lincoln School's Growing Up/Reaching Out Campaign 2008-9
4. Avon 3-Day Walk - 2000 - raised $6,000 and walked 60 miles (wow!)
5. Class Liaison, Winchester Cooperative Nursery School 2001-2003
1. St. Mary's Catholic Church, Winchester, MA 2. Eco-Festival 2008, Winchester, MA 3. Cal Ripkin World Series, 2009, Winchester, MA
In addition to being a REALTOR, I am also a professional writer. I've published articles on home life, home improvement, moving, buying, selling, and a host of other topics for over ten years. I am a founding member of the highly successful professional writing group, CHICKS WHO WRITE (www.chickswhowrite.com)
I am also the mother of twin girls, a novice knitter, a gardener, a soccer-baseball-ballet-piano mom. I've been married for 20 years to my husband Ron, a writing and ESL professor and all-around great guy.
No matter what the current market conditions are, families and individuals still need to buy and sell homes for many reasons. If you're thinking of buying or selling, try not to worry too much about the national market.
Real estate is local, so remember to pay attention to your local market and look to me and my blog to inform you of the latest local news and information.
I'd love to hear from you if there's something you'd like me to blog about, or stop blogging about.
If you want to know more about me and my real estate business, feel free to check out my website at www.katherinewatersclark.com, read my blog at YourHouseGal.com, visit me on Facebook and Linked In, Follow me on Twitter, shoot me a text, or just give me a call. I am always open to adding new information and features, so please let me know what you need.
As always, I value and appreciate your referrals, and I look forward to the opportunity to earn your business.